Recipe by: Haylie Abele
These super quick Air Fryer sweet potatoes are a great go-to side dish on a busy week night.
- 2 Bako Sweet Organic Triple Washed sweet potatoes
- Salted butter + salt for topping
- Grab the sweet potatoes and poke them with a fork.
- Add the sweet potatoes to the air fryer and set temperature at 400 degrees and timer at 30 minutes. Let them cook!
- Once done, remove them and slice them open down the middle.
- Add butter while the sweet potatoes are still warm and a pinch of salt. Enjoy!