Recipe by: Join Jules
- 8 oz spiced rum
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 10 oz watermelon juice
- 2 limes
- 2 oz simple syrup
- 4 oz orange juice
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- In a blender, add ice, spiced rum, coconut cream, watermelon juice*, simple syrup, orange juice and pineapple juice.
- Squeeze two limes into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your glasses, and add ice if desired.
- Garnish with a pineapple leaf and cut triangle watermelon slices for each glass.
Fresh Watermelon Juice
- Slice the watermelon and use a big spoon to scoop out chunks of watermelon into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher.
Watermelon juice will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 4 days. The juice will separate over time; just stir to combine.