Our sweet potatoes take your meals to another level and the way these Garlic & Herb Hasselback Sweet Potatoes came out have us over here drooling.
- 1 Bako Sweet Tray(4 sweet potatoes)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ tsp dried basil
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp parmesan, for garnish
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add butter to a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until the butter is melted. Add minced garlic, dried basil, dried oregano, onion powder, dried parsley, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Mix together.
- Slice crosswise slits across each sweet potato, stopping ¼ of the way through. Do not slice all the way through the potatoes.
- Using no more than half of the garlic and herb butter, brush the top of each sweet potato.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 30 minutes.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven. Using a fork to gently pull apart the slices, brush the sweet potatoes with the remaining garlic and herb butter. Return sweet potatoes to the oven and bake for another 25 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven. Garnish with parmesan and fresh parsley. Enjoy!