Prep time: 15 minutes Marinate time: 30 minutes Cook time: 50 minutes
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed dried rosemary or Italian herb seasoning 1
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb. (4 medium) Bako Sweet® Sweet Potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup 1/2-inch diced red onion
- 3/4 cup 1/2-inch cubes red bell pepper
- Snipped fresh rosemary (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut chicken into bite-size cubes (about 1-inch) and place in a medium bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper; let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Stir together sweet potatoes and remaining oil in a medium bowl ad place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir onion and peppers into chicken and add to baking sheet with potatoes.
- Spread in a single layer cook for 30 minutes or until all ingredients are cooked through, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, if desired.
- Chicken and marinade may be prepared a day ahead and stored covered in the refrigerator until ready to cook.
- To brown chicken, broil for 5 minutes after baking.
- Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper or foil for easier clean up.