Recipe by: Join Jules
- 4 oz watermelon juice
- 4 oz mezcal
- 2 oz mint simple syrup
- 2 jalapeno slices, the more seeds the spicier
- 3 cucumber slices
- To the bottom of each serving glass, add mint leaves, simple syrup, cucumber slices and jalapenos and muddle gently (Make sure to press, don't twist).
- Pour in mezcal and watermelon juice.
- Add some crushed ice and stir.
- Fill the glass to the top with crushed ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves, a jalapeno slice, and/or a watermelon slice.
Fresh Watermelon Juice
- Slice the watermelon and uce a big spoon to scoop chunks of watermelon into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher.
Watermelon juice will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 4 days. The juice will separate over time; just stir to combine.