Sweet Potato Boats
- 1 15-ounce can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15-ounce can corn (drained and rinsed)
- Avocado sauce (1 ripe avocado, 1/4 cup sour cream, & lime juice)
- Salsa Cilantro
- Green onion
- Microwave sweet potato steam bag for 6 minutes then let cool.
- To make avocado sauce, mix avocado, sour cream and some lime juice until creamy and smooth.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half and scoop out insides leaving 1/2 inch of flesh.
- Fill with black beans and corn.
- Top with cilantro, green onions, and avocado sauce.